Samothrace; : excavations conducted by the Institute of Fine Arts of New York University. /
|Main Author:||Lehmann, Karl, 1894-1960, (ed.)|
|Other Authors:||Lehmann, Phyllis Williams, 1912-, (joint ed.)|
[New York, :
1959, c1958-<1992 >.
Table of Contents:
- v. 1. The ancient literary sources, edited and translated by N. Lewis.
- v. 2, pt. 1. The inscriptions on stone, by P.M. Fraser.
- v. 2, pt. 2. The inscriptions on ceramics and minor objects, by K. Lehmann.
- v. 3. The Hieron, by P.W. Lehmann. pt. 1-2. Text I-II. pt. 3. Plates. 3 v.
- v. 4, pt. 1. The Hall of Votive Gifts, by K. Lehmann.
- v. 4, pt. 2. The Altar Court, by K. Lehmann and D. Spittle.
- v. 5. The Temenos, by P.W. Lehmann and D. Spittle. pt. 1. Text. pt. 2. Plates. 2 v.
- v. 7. The rotunda of Arsinoe, by James R. McCredie ... [et al.]. pt. 1. Text. pt. 2. Plates. 2 v.
- v. 10. The Propylon of Ptolemy II, by Alfred Frazer. pt. 1. Text. pt. 2. Plates. 2 v.
- v. 11 The Nekropoleis and Catalogues of Burials by Elsbeth B. Dusenbery