The phenomenology of the social world /
|Main Author:||Schutz, Alfred, 1899-1959.|
[Evanston, Ill.] :
Northwestern University Press,
Northwestern University studies in phenomenology & existential philosophy.
Phenomenology of the social world.
Table of Contents:
- The statement of our problem: Max Weber's basic methodological concepts
- The constitution of meaningful lived experience in the constitutor's own stream of consciousness
- Foundations of a theory of intersubjective understanding
- The structure of the social world : the realm of directly experienced social reality, the realm of contemporaries, and the realm of predecessors
- Some basic problems of interpretive sociology.