Forces of transformation the end of the Bronze Age in the Mediterranean : proceedings of an international symposium held at St. John's College, University of Oxford 25-6th March 2006 /
|Corporate Authors:||British Association for Near Eastern Archaeology.|
|Other Authors:||Bachhuber, Christoph., Roberts, R. Gareth.|
Oxford : Oakville, Conn. :
Oxbow : British Association for Near Eastern Archaeology ; Distributed in the USA by David Brown Bk. Co.,
Themes from the ancient Near East BANEA publication series ;
Forces of transformation.
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. Considerations of climate
- pt. 2. Exchange and interregional dynamics
- pt. 3. Iconography and perception
- pt. 4. Built environment : cemeteries, citadels, and landscapes
- pt. 5. Social implications for the production and consumption of pottery.