Under the devil's eye : the British military experience in Macedonia, 1915-18 /
|Main Author:||Wakefield, Alan.|
|Other Authors:||Moody, Simon.|
Barnsley, South Yorkshire :
Pen & Sword Military,
Table of Contents:
- Arrival at 'Salonique'
- Into a Serbian winter
- The 'Birdcage'
- Moving up country
- The First Battle of Doiran : April 1917
- The First Battle of Doiran : May 1917
- Warfare along the Struma
- Life in the front line
- Life behind the lines
- Medical provision and hospital life
- War in the clouds
- The Second Battle of Doiran
- Victory and beyond
- Epilogue : Salonika and after.