A seat at the table : Huston Smith in conversation with Native Americans on religious freedom /
In this collection of illuminating conversations, renowned historian of world religions Huston Smith invites ten influential American Indian spiritual and political leaders to talk about their five-hundred-year struggle for religious freedom. Their intimate, impassioned dialogues yield profound insi...
|Main Author:||Smith, Huston.|
|Other Authors:||Cousineau, Phil., Rhine, Gary.|
University of California Press,
Seat at the table.
- The spiritual malaise in America : the confluence between religion, law, and community / with Vine Deloria, Jr. and Huston Smith
- Five hundred nations within one : the search for religious justice / with Walter Echo Hawk and Huston Smith
- Ecology and spirituality : following the path of natural law / with Winona LaDuke, and Huston Smith
- Sacred geography : the spiritual significance of holy lands with Charlotte Black Elk, and Huston Smith
- Native language, native spirituality : from crisis to challenge / with Douglas George, and Huston Smith
- The triumph of the Native American Church : protecting endangered ways / with Frank Dayish, Jr. and Huston Smith
- The call for prisoner's religious rights : the red road to rehabilitation / with Lenny Foster and Huston Smith
- Stealing our spirit : the threat of the human genome diversity project / with Huston Smith and Tanya Frichner
- Mount Graham : looking for the fingerprints of God with Anthony Guy Lopez (Lakota) and Huston Smith
- Redeeming the future : the two instructions of spiritual law with Oren Lyons and Huston Smith
- Living for seven generations : an interfaith future / with Vine Deloria, Jr. and Huston Smith.